CPM Scheduling to develop detailed resource loaded schedules for all project stages: Estimate, Proposal, Planning, Baseline and Project Execution using Primavera P6 latest edition.
• Develop & maintain the resource loaded Integrated Master Schedule for Proposals & Projects with input from Project team, Partners and Client
• Understand and implement the Scheduling specifications as per Company’s requirements and relevant Contract documents during all phases of the proposal & project
• Perform schedule analysis and produce variance reports for project stake holders with the clear identification of opportunities and forthcoming challenges.
• Develop, determine and analyze the critical path during all phases of the Project. Propose mitigation measures for any challenges and help team to overcome the schedule delays
• Coordinate with multidiscipline teams and develop & maintain the schedule updates and relevant progress reports as per Contract & Company’s requirements
• Coordinate with all project stake holders during the project life cycle and prepare resource and cost loaded CPM schedules in accordance with contract requirements, company standards and reporting guidelines for presentation to senior management and stakeholders
• Develop look Ahead Schedules and coordinate with the operations for the work performed and any gaps to align the Integrated Master Schedule
• BS in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering or technology program
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ of experience
• Experience in nuclear construction 3 years of planning/scheduling experience on construction projects Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge and proficiency in Primavera Products, specifically Primavera Project Planner (P6) or newer, experience working with Primavera Expedition or Contract Manager would be preferred
• Proficiency in MS Project
• Knowledge of the construction industry and experience in energy projects, especially major oil and gas, nuclear and/or hydroelectric projects.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and handle time bound assignments
• Must be willing to travel and/or relocate for work as needed
• Must be able to obtain security clearance