Number of Vacancies: 6
Project: Retube Feeder & Replacement
Duration: 1 year
Location: Darlington, (Refurbishment Project Office – RPO)
• Specific Experience Requirements:
• Field experience as a qualified MTL or DTL.
• Understanding of roles and working knowledge of N-PROC MP-0090 and related procedures/guides.
• Understanding and involvement in large scale refurbishment and retube environments.
• Understanding of oversight activities of EPC vendors performing TMOD and PMOD of plant systems.
• Experience performing oversight, review and acceptance of modification packages with associated forms and documentation.
• Work within a multi-discipline team of engineers and ability to affectively distribute work, monitor progress of tasks.
• Work description (Day-to-Day):
• Key Interface between OPG project and functional departments to obtain qualified support to complete tasks.
• Identify urgent needed tasks for work
• Work with OPG/JV engineering design organization and construction.
• Review and/or approve/accept modification packages including ITP, NCRs, Vendor Documents, Software Maintenance plan, Commissioning
• Reports/Results, AFS Strategies, Turnover Plans, Human factors (HFE report/Forms), Operating procedures (TPARS), Commissioning
• Reports/Results, EC revisions, CCD Walkdowns, FCN, AFS/Ops acceptance
• Facilitate, participate and organize required meeting with various stakeholders on behalf of EPC vendor.
• Field Support – Provide clarifications and references on the process, responses to inquiries, attend to emerging issues
• Quality Surveillance/Audits of EPC vendors.
• Review options, participate in discussions and provide recommendations for issue resolution.
• Oversight and working with OPG departments and EPC vendors to resolve issues in timely manner.
• Coordinate with procurement engineering, and supply chain to ensure goods/components are available and ready for staging/installation/use.
• Familiar with OPG’s Risk Based Modification Process (N-PROC-MP-0090).
• Experience with preparation of Modification Outlines and Design Scoping Checklists.
• Experience in the Modification Team Leader (MTL) role.
• Requires experience in interfacing with contractors in an EPC environment.
• Experience with project oversight of engineering deliverables and stakeholder co-ordination.
• Experience in a refurbishment environment.
• Security cleared