Duration: 12 Months
• Competently performs all aspects of planning and scheduling.
• Applies sound knowledge of Project Controls principles.
• Handles FEED to medium-sized EPC projects independently.
• Leads a small team of Planning and Scheduling personnel.
• Provides guidance to less experience Project Controls personnel.
• Actively involved in creating a safe working environment, leading by example.
• Responsible for setting up and maintaining communication within the Project Management team with the purpose of providing the Project Management team with all the necessary information to be able to manage the Project with respect to progress, performance and schedule.
• Responsible for working out the contract details into fit for the purpose of Planning and Scheduling deliverables.
• Responsible for assisting and communicating with the project disciplines to plan, align and schedule their respective scopes keeping in mind the end goal of developing an accurate project and progress basis.
• Identifies scheduling issues and communicate them to management in a timely manner for corrective action.
• Responsible for the work distribution, personal and technical challenges for people and a proper working atmosphere in the team.
• Responsible for applying the Company Quality System on the project as well as the quality of the output of the individual scheduling specialists.
• Adequately selects and uses the company procedures and tools.
• Aids the department to maintain and develop procedures, best practices and tools.
• B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent, or matching work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of project scheduling experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the Electric Utility, or similar industries.
• Proficient with Primavera 6.
• Proficient with FUSE with Primavera Risk Analysis.
• Familiar with engineering, procurement, materials control, estimating and cost control techniques.
• Masters planning and scheduling tools, best practices.
• Capable of creating and updating detailed complex EPC schedules with concise predecessor/successor relationships.
• Must be capable of critical path analysis.
• Must be familiar with major capital project execution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interaction/people skills.
• Thought process must be logical and organized in order to efficiently update schedules, recognize impacts and produce a record of changes.