• 24 month assignment
• Begins July 1, 2018.
• Located in the Middle East
• 8 Mechanical, 6 Electrical, 6 I&C Planners.
• The service will include but is not limited to:
· Creation of initial maintenance work orders and instructions using vendor manuals, industry procedures or procedures as required by the functions in line with internationally accepted standards.
· Develop the required HuP Technical work instructions to support execution of event free maintenance.
· Provide information to support generation of Procedure Change Requests (PCRs) by the functions. These Procedure Change Requests are generated on an as needed (daily) basis by the functions as the work performed by the Maintenance Planner(s) may identify procedure improvement opportunities.
· Reformatting of existing maintenance work instructions in accordance with existing Maintenance Procedures, Administrative Writers Guide and Technical Writers Guide.
· Perform technical administrative activities as assigned by Site Maintenance Managers.
· Possible secondment to other departments as required, in line with skills and work instruction writing requirements.
· Ensure statutory requirements, as laid out in the Technical Specifications are met through the development and implementation of the PM Program.
• Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements for Maintenance Planner
· An engineering diploma (Electrical, Mechanical, I&C) OR equivalent experience & training (craft plus 5 years) at a nuclear power plant.
· Have at least 5 years planning experience in a Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control or Welding discipline
· At least 10 years’ experience with advanced print reading skills (electrical, mechanical, P&ID, logic and control) to be able to accurately understand plant drawings.
· At least 10 years of in-plant experience with maintenance activities, fault finding, technical problem resolution, of which 5 years must be at a Nuclear Power Plant.
· Full English fluency is required for procedure understanding, print reading, and interfacing with other departments to complete the tasks at hand. A minimum English proficiency of 5.5 in all categories are required on the IELTS or equivalent scale. This is applicable to non-native English speakers and evidence should be submitted.