If you are an experienced professional wanting the flexibility to leverage your skills and knowledge into a diverse and rewarding assignment or someone who is not sure what industry or specialty you want to focus your career in, check out our contract assignments. We know contracting and can assist with setting yourself up as an independent contractor as well as provide insight into compliance and opportunity generation. If you want the control and advantage of self-directing your career then give contract work a try!
Deciding what you want to do for the next 3 to 5 years is an important decision. Add to that deciding who you want to work for without a real understanding of the culture and make-up of a new company can be daunting. At CTSNA we are interested in you. Not just how you will fit into a particular job, but what skills you want to leverage, or what you want to learn, do and become. By all means check out our permanent employment opportunities, but don’t be surprised if we ask about you before we tell you about the culture and expectations of the companies we represent.
Plant Operations Specialist/Work Control Specialist
Location: Abu Dhabi – Barakah Nuclear Power Plant
Position: Plant Operations Specialist/Work Control Specialist (9)
Duration: 12 months.
Start Date: September, 2018
To implement all Operations processes/programs in support of Units 1 &2 and 3&4 startup.
• Coordinate and/or perform the verification and validation of all Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) Operations procedures, including simulator verification/validation of Emergency and Abnormal Operating Procedures, and performance of field walkdowns or system lineups which require physical fitness to complete.
• To review programmatic and/or process procedures and verify satisfactory implementation of each, including coordination of corrective actions to achieve program and/or process readiness.
• To support, as assigned, miscellaneous efforts pursuant to performance of hot functional testing, and subsequently initial fuel load, including schedule/production reporting, for all BNPP units.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Holds or has-held Reactor Operator (RO) or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) license at a commercial nuclear plant.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
(an RO with 7+ years related work experience, or an SRO with 4+ years related work experience, is equivalent to
the BS degree in Engineering or related science).
• (Preferred) 3 years experience in Operations Support off-shift roles such as Work Control or Outage Control,
System/Design Engineering, Engineering Programs, Maintenance, Training, or Assessments/corrective action.
• Willing to work at the remote Barakah site. (Preferred) Previous satisfactory work experience at the Barakah site.