If you are an experienced professional wanting the flexibility to leverage your skills and knowledge into a diverse and rewarding assignment or someone who is not sure what industry or specialty you want to focus your career in, check out our contract assignments. We know contracting and can assist with setting yourself up as an independent contractor as well as provide insight into compliance and opportunity generation. If you want the control and advantage of self-directing your career then give contract work a try!
Deciding what you want to do for the next 3 to 5 years is an important decision. Add to that deciding who you want to work for without a real understanding of the culture and make-up of a new company can be daunting. At CTSNA we are interested in you. Not just how you will fit into a particular job, but what skills you want to leverage, or what you want to learn, do and become. By all means check out our permanent employment opportunities, but don’t be surprised if we ask about you before we tell you about the culture and expectations of the companies we represent.
Location: Abu Dhabi – Barakah Nuclear Power Plant
Position: Operations Instructor (3)
Duration: 12 months.
Start Date: September, 2018
Will supplement the operation training department in development and implementation of the
Management SRO Certification training and evaluation items including but not limited to the followings:
• Developing classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios.
• Developing Examination materials
• Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process lAW station procedures and policies.
• Presenting classroom and simulator topics lAW BNPP Management SRO Cert training program.
Will perform work in the operations training department to support the training and examination of Management level SRO Certification students.
Will be required to pass a BNPP Senior Reactor Operator evaluation / examination associated with the work assignment.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities
1. Develop classroom Lesson plans
2. Develop simulator training scenarios
3. Develop Job Performance Measures for training purposes
4. Develop written and operational periodic examination material
5. Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process lAW station procedures and policies
6. Present classroom lesson topics as defined by operations training program
7. Present simulator and JPM lesson topics lAW operations training program
8. Support periodic operational and written examinations
9. Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies
10. Support operations training administrative activities lAW approved procedures and policies
Facilitate communication both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships
Experience & Skills Required:
• Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO
• Currently or previously qualified as an operations instructor