Management System Advisor
Location: Abu Dhabi – ENEC (Emirates Nuclear Energy Corp)
Position: Management System Advisor
Duration: 12 months.
Start Date: November 2018
To advise, assist and ensure the development and implementation of an effective management systems program that meets Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation's (ENEC) goals and objectives, complies with national and international standards and Excellence Awards criteria, in order to ensure that ENEC's assets and operations are of the highest safety and quality standards in nuclear industry
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports an effective and efficient assessment I evaluation process to ensure the effectiveness of the
ENEC Management System Program.
• Supports the creation of a learning organizational culture to continuously improve and enhance its
management system program and processes.
• Supports ENEC's management and functional units in the development and implementation of
ENEC's MS in their respective areas
• Assists ENEC function heads to inform them of the management system processes of the Corporation
• Advises and Assists MS Director in commitment to culture of excellence in the Management System by
implementing best practices, complying with excellence requirements in terms of policies, procedures
and systems, and exceeding stakeholders expectations.
• Assists and Advises in ensuring alignment between business strategy and the Nuclear Program's
desired outcomes, through the effective implantation of ENEC Integrated Management System.
• Advise MS Director in communication both internally and externally in order to build and nurture
mutually beneficial Stakeholder working relationships
• To advise and Assist in the Predation and implementation of the section I department budget
respectively, and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
• Follow all relevant departmental HSE policies, processes, standard operating procedures and
instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management
practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for
the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee's place of work who may
be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security
compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
• Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions
related to Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission-critical activities.
Required Skilles & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent and ideally MS/Quality Assurance experience and a Six Sigma Certification
• 12-20 years of relevant Nuclear experience MS/Quality Assurance experience
• Familiarity with IAEA MS standards & Guidance documents, ISO QMS, EMS and other standards relevant to the Nuclear Industry.
• Good understanding of the IAEA MS standards & Guidance documents, ISO QMS,
other standards relevant to the Nuclear industry.
• MS Standards & Regulations
• Integrated Management Systems and Compliance
• Process Design, Ownership & Improvement
• Document Control and Records Management