18-184 - Modification Team Leader
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 12 months
Location: Darlington ESSB
1. The Integrated Implementation Plan (IIP) requires a team of professionals familiar with OPG-N working processes, station systems, and plant equipment, to execute number of multi-faceted projects and programs.
2. This position will be supporting station for life extension activities in accordance with INPO AP-913, Equipment Reliability, and REGDOC 2.6.3 Aging Management of Nuclear Power Plant.
3. The Modification Team Leader supports planning and execution of the CNSC regulatory commitments, as listed in the Integrated Implementation Plan (IIP) items. The Scope and Schedule are bounded by NK38-REP-03680-10185.
4. The individual will work and interface with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals in Operation, Maintenance, Work Control, all Engineering departments, and Regulatory Affair.
5. The primary objective of the position is to provide Project Management for all phases of the IIP project at the station from modifications scoping through to the final closeout.
6. The Modification Team Leader will have the accountability to oversee execution of modifications from inception through to design, installation, commissioning, and final closeout of Engineering Changes.
7. Position also requires liaison with outside contractors and Design Agencies.
8. Provide Technical evaluation and advice, solve problems and coordinate technical work as required, in a number of diverse work areas, in support of the commissioning, operating, and maintenance of the plant.
9. Prepare reports and submissions including cost justification or financial evaluation as appropriate; recommend adoption of the proposal and steps required to incorporate.
10. Discuss installations or program implementation with internal stations clients and their experts, to ensure that the installation or program results meet the intended scope.
11. Cooperate with other departments and organizations, arranging for tests, inspections, information exchange, and provide appropriate documentation.
12. Nuclear experience
13. Working experience with N-PROC-MP-0090, OPG Risk based Modification Process
14. Orange badge qualified is an asset
15. Project Management Training Preferred.
16. Familiar with Work management, Cost Control, Outage and IPG Scoping Process
17. Technical Background, Engineering Degree Mechanical, Electrical, Civil
18. Requires experience in the design, development and operations of a nuclear generation facility to plan and develop engineered solutions and to evaluate/verify components and materials.
19. Requires experience to become familiar with plant systems/processes involved in the design, construction, installation and commissioning associated with an industrial environment.
20. Requires experience in project management to effectively schedule events and control project scope