If you are an experienced professional wanting the flexibility to leverage your skills and knowledge into a diverse and rewarding assignment or someone who is not sure what industry or specialty you want to focus your career in, check out our contract assignments. We know contracting and can assist with setting yourself up as an independent contractor as well as provide insight into compliance and opportunity generation. If you want the control and advantage of self-directing your career then give contract work a try!
Deciding what you want to do for the next 3 to 5 years is an important decision. Add to that deciding who you want to work for without a real understanding of the culture and make-up of a new company can be daunting. At CTSNA we are interested in you. Not just how you will fit into a particular job, but what skills you want to leverage, or what you want to learn, do and become. By all means check out our permanent employment opportunities, but don’t be surprised if we ask about you before we tell you about the culture and expectations of the companies we represent.
This position is responsible for providing repair/installation services on a variety of helicopter Avionics and electrical systems including those found on; Sikorsky, Bell and Airbus aircraft. Preparing Avionics for modifications, troubleshooting, and repairs on aircraft. Ensuring OEM, customer and regulatory quality standards are met for all aspects. Reviewing, interpreting and following technical documentation is required. The ability to produce quality work within predetermined time constraints is part of this position.
- Maintenance and installation of avionics and electrical systems fitted to aircraft assigned to in accordance with applicable installation drawings and/or manufacturer’s maintenance and installation manuals
- Troubleshooting and ensuring operational performance and standards of the entire helicopter
- Ensuring all applicable AD’s, SB’s, modifications, SL’s, etc. are complied with
- Record work on company build sheets or applicable forms
- Develop work methods, procedures, and standards, if necessary
- Following established maintenance techniques and adhering to standards
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of machines and tools
- Keep the work area clean and tidy
- Wear appropriate clothing and safety equipment for the job
- Placing basic parts orders
- Submitting completed estimate sheets and product status reports
- Input possible improvement with regard to tooling, company procedures, etc.
- Oversee the work of the apprentice that has been assigned to them to look after (if applicable)
- Tag all parts serviceable or unserviceable
- Fill out transfer sheets and ensure that the parts being transferred have proper certification
- Complete time tickets on a daily basis
- Minimum four (4) years experience with maintenance and installation of avionics and related electrical systems.
- Previous Avionics and electrical systems experience on Sikorsky, Bell and Airbus products preferred.
- Thorough understanding of all technical documents such as technical bulletins, alert service bulletins, etc.
- Understanding of Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Hands-on electrical experience